Monday, April 27, 2009

A baby shower and three birthdays!


This is the cake I did for Beth's baby shower. This is cake one of FOUR that I made last Thursday. Needless to say, I didn't get to bed until well past 2:30am. I was quite pleased with all of them, though, and the recipients sure seemed to like them, which is the best part!

This was the cake I did for my brother's birthday. Stewie turned out alright, but he could have been better. It was a banana cake with cream cheese frosting. Overall, I liked the cake.

This is the cake I did for my cousin Tony. He wanted a Texas Hold 'em table. It was also banana with a cream cheese frosting.

And this is the cake I did for my Uncle Mike. I'm not sure why the picture won't turn, but it's being stubborn. It turned out awesome and I really liked it and so did he : )

No comments:

Post a Comment